Thursday, March 26, 2009

Business And Social Networking

Doing business online has become a whole new ballgame. Instead of searching for unknown customers or so-called warm markets or even the dreaded cold-calling we now look for friends to join us in our online endeavors. Joint ventures has become the norm. Relationship building is where it's at. Just look at all of the social sites that have sprung up. Seemingly out of thin air. We are constantly searching and researching for that target audience. And it looks as though this sort of joining together when done properly can pay off big. We want to know who it is we do business with. And we like when we can identify with one another.

Common goals ,common purpose there is something to be said for strength in numbers. We do not feel alone and usually there is always someone within the group that can help us over the rough patches. We began to realize that when we help others to succeed therein lies our own success. Either on a financial level or educational or self-improvement level... etc. there is a benefit when we reach out with respect and accept each other .

I do not see this trend ending any time soon since it is so prevalent and is bringing a certain amount of confidence to those that are engaged. We've finally become involved with something greater than ourselves. It is also possible that for some of us it is the first time that we are  beginning to come out of our shells and may be a little dubious but we soon get over this  when we make our first friend. Trust building is the order of the day, without it you get no where fast.



My name is Shirley Matta, and I've been an internet marketer for the last 5 years.Having my own online business has always been a part of my life goals. The quest to find an online business with integrity and one that has real value for myself and others was not an easy one,..but was neccessary. For my "ideals" of success never just invovles me.
Being a true "heart entrepreneur"a person who seeks to overcome  challenges and helps to find the solutions that fullfills the needs of others while adding value to my own life I am committed to not only changing my life and to creating my own wealth but to also helping others to do the same.A win win situation by anyone's standards.
 You can check out what I am currently doing here> http://www.x2obuilder.com/shirleym
Skype> srgm.me